Thursday, July 1, 2010

Holy Momcation!

16 Best Friends
Front (left to right)
Back (left to right)

mom·ca·tion [mom-key-shuhn]

–noun
1.
a period of suspension of all mommy duties, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday: 16 moms of Quadruplets met in Austin, Texas for a 5 day momcation
2.
a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of wiping bottoms, administering time outs and referring to yourself in the third person are put aside
3.
freedom or release from preschool activities
4.
an act or instance of vacating with 15 best friends who are collectively called mom by 67 children

Quad Mommas 2010

We, as always, had the time of our lives and encourage all of you ladies to do the same. When you have unconditional friendships like these, life is so much sweeter. We can't wait for next year!

9 comments:

Jenn K said...

Hey Goodlookin'.

You were cracking my stuff up sweet thang. So glad to finally meet you, you are even more beautiful face to face - how is that possible. You are one funny girl!

Stephanie said...

Holy hotness!!!
Cant wait to hear more about the trip!!!
What an amazing group of women!!

I can only imagine how much fun you girls had!!! You all deserve it!!

QuatroMama said...

So. So. Glad you had this opportunity. Wish I could have joined you and hugged on all of you sistas, but thankful that you all were able to relax and take in such a great time.
Love 2 you and yours!

Charity Donovan said...

Moni!!!! I miss you so much already! Man, are you missing that hot tub as much as I am??? That is a serious MUST on next year's list! You are such a positive girl & you always have a way of cracking us ALL up!!! So blessed to have you in our lives! LOVE you girly!!!

jag said...

GIRRRRRL! I miss you so! It seems a little unfair that one girl could be beautiful, funny, smart, and a heck of a makeup artist! So lucky to call you my friend!

Anonymous said...

I miss you already so much! Your pretty face, your insight about elephants.... LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Trullinger said...

Hot tub anyone? You could never get enough! Just looking at you would make me relax...you have that calmness about you and you are beautiful! Miss you Moni;) Love you much!

Gen McNulty said...

Monster,

My love. I'm not sure I've ever laughed as hard as we did on this trip.. from the moment I hugged you hello to the moment I said goodbye :(. You crack me up and warm my heart in everything you do.

I love you!
xoxo
Rator

ps: Can I tell you how much fun I've had with all my new makeup.. OMG!!!!! My girls are in heaven cuz I keep wanting to try stuff out!!!!!!

pps: Bildo.. thanks for letting us have her on your special day. You seriously rock man, seriously!

Danielle Holaday said...

Hi Moni!
Thank you SOO much for responding to my blog!! It is incredibly encouraging to hear from you Quad Moms who have such amazing strength!! I'm anxious to see what the road ahead will be for us and these little blessings! Can't wait to keep in touch with you!!
Danielle

P.S. Your kiddos are SOOO gorgeous!! Can't wait to read through your blog to see what your journey was like!