Friday, May 13, 2011

The first 3 book signings!

Hi everyone.  I’ve scheduled my 1st 3 signings here locally and hopefully you can make it to one of them.  I will be doing more shows locally and regionally in the coming months, but I wanted to do a few here quickly so I can learn what to expect and how they work.

The first one is this Saturday at the bar where I used to bartend, The Oasis Lounge (Maple and West).  I will be there from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. selling books and signing them if you want them signed.  That is also the day of the annual patio party so there will be a lot of drink specials and, of course, if you haven’t already, you have to eat an O-burger (Top 10 burger voted by U.S.A. Today).

The next one will be at West Acres Bowl (Central and Ridge) on Wednesday night, May 18th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.  This is one of our favorite places in the world.  They also have great food and also will have some drink specials going on that night. 

The third one will be Saturday, May 21st at the Avon Store West (Maple and Maize) from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.  There will also be a live KGSO remote at that strip mall at Rolling Hills Wine and Spirits.  (Notice my first few shows involve alcohol in some way?  Not on purpose, but that’s the way it worked out.)

If you pre-ordered a book, I signed and shipped them today (United States Postal Service) and they told me you should receive your book/books in 3-5 business days.  If you haven’t received your book by next Friday, please let me know so I can try to track it down.

Thanks again for all of your love and support.  Hope to see you all soon.

Billy

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Cant wait to get my signed book! How exciting!
Congrats again!!